My Blog List

Thursday 26 May 2011

Been a while.....

It has been a while since i posted last but alot has been happening.  I am FINALLY getting an overlocker, I'm going to save up $600 for an ipad (don't ask why its a long story) and I have my aunty and her kids coming up tomorrow (YAY I'm so happy).  But the main thing is school.  It has been sooooooooooooooo long this week, it's just like it will keep on going and going and going.  The "Mean Girls" (you know like the movie) at school will just keep on doing the same thing; trying to impress the stupid and idiotic boys by wearing skimpy outfits and they just can't keep their skanky mouths shut!  OH MY GOD and this guy at school (can't tell you it's a secret) he is just........well yer you get the picture (if your good at puzzles and all that keep reading because you will figure it out sooner or later).  But the thing is he doesn't know I'm alive!  What should I do I mean I'm sooooooooo lost and people are saying "Get over it, you two will never be together"! And that is what makes me like him even more... There is something about not having something that makes you want it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much more.

But until next time you will have to wait...

T.G.H.B.S

1 comment: