My Blog List

Monday 16 May 2011

I hate Life!

Have you ever been so upset with your parents that you just wanted to go and do your own thing?  Just by yourself, away from everyone else and to clear your head.  I'm going through that RIGHT NOW!!!  I don't want to be around anyone.  As i said in my last post your parents are ment to back you up with your dreams and choices. But in my life its my fathers way or the highway, so I guess if your on the highway I'll see you there.  Anyway I guess I should be happy that.....well.....I can't really think of anything to be happy about! 

Have you noticed when your at school all the popular or the people who are liked alot always bully, tease, dumb down and try to make all the unpopular people feel like shit?  My dad arrived today and I have to have Tuesday and Thursday off school and that sucks.  Oh did I mention I have to leave my current school and go to a stupid private school (sorry to people if i offended you) or Bording school (I picked one in England that costs $25,000 per term(lol)) but I really want to be home schooled.  For some reason i like working on my own and my goal is to be home schooled.  I will see if I can get a poll for people to pick: Homeschooling, Current school, private school, bording school or its your choice follow your heart.  So for now please choose one of the underlined, red choices above and write in in a comment.  Thanks!!!


Blogging soon
T.G.H.B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment