My Blog List

Sunday 15 May 2011

Long time no post.

This last week has been very stressful for me!  I had NAPLAN for 3 days and then I found out that my father was coming the following Monday.  Not to mention my Ipod was stolen from My bag and now the police are getting involved.  It hasn't been my week, my dad said to me (it went on for a while so this is basically all of it into 1 thing), " You will be going to that Private school and that's final".  Your parents supposed to back you up all the way with your choices in life, are they not?  Anyway I cried nearly for 4 nights in a row because he was so mean and was NOT at all supportive.  The only good thing that has happened this week is...well.....girls group at school.  It's where a group of girls go down to the local youth centre and talk about things and do some fun stuff and just escape the world for 3 periods.  Friday was our first 'meeting' and it was awesome we made name-tags and watch our 'leaders' dress up in appropriate and inappropriate clothing, it was like "is this outfit something you would wear to work or to a party?", just stuff like that.  Any girls who are into this would find it AWESOME!!!

I'll be blogging soon
T.G.H.B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment